our ROAST PACKAGES
At Big Roast we only source the finest selection of meats, dedicated to bring nothing but satisfaction to those who indulge in its perfection. You can choose between our various offerings such as succulent free-range whole hog, whole lamb, pork and lamb loins or a traditional barbeque.
Good food takes time and our premium roast is just that – good food. Hog roasts take up to 7 hours to prepare and serve.
HOW IT WORKS
- We arrive approximately seven hours before serving.
- After our initial set up, the roast takes about 5 hours to be cooked on the spit roast.
- Our experienced chef will take an hour to cut the meat from the bone.
- We recommend serving the roast straight from the machine to keep it nice and warm, and serving ordinarily takes 1 – 1.5 hours.
- We serve our hog with apple sauce and customers can choose to serve themselves rolls and any salads you have ordered.
- We clean and clear away, leaving you to enjoy your event.