Our terms and conditions are laid out to protect both customers and our company – payment of the deposit is also acceptance of the terms and conditions laid out below.
- All bookings are considered provisional until the receipt of a 25% deposit which has to be received in order to firmly book the date. For the avoidance of doubt, no dates are confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within five days prior to your event will incur the full cost unless we are able to get a replacement.
- The outstanding balance is payable in full 10 days prior to the event. We reserve the right to require full payment prior to the day the the services are rendered.
- Customers can make changes in catering numbers, final details on timing, food and other details up to two weeks before the booking.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which are due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity and water failures, or fire alarm evacuation.
- Please note that our Hog Roast machines are 142cm long, 71cms wide and 145cms high. Although we try to maneuver them through most houses sometimes this is not possible – especially if there are stairs involved. If customers have a side exit then we can easily use this, but in the worst possible situation we may have to cook outside the front of the house rather than in the back.
- To protect ourselves against any 3rd Party Claims, Big Roast has full Public Liability insurance. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to see the documentation.
- Travel within the M25 is included in the price of the package chosen. There will be a fuel surcharge for events outside the M25
- Customers are responsible for our parking costs during the cooking and serving.
- If we are held up in traffic we cannot be held responsible if there is a delay in cooking time. Since 2006 we have not been late for one event.
Please call us if you have any issues with any of the terms and conditions laid out above.