Are you looking for world-class catering for your upcoming event or gig? Big Roast are renown as the hog roast specialists in London and are able to provide catering for up to 150 people.
Our hog, spit or lamb roasts are guaranteed to lift the profile of your next event while remaining light on your wallet. Our speciality, of course, lies with our hog roasts. We take the whole pig and set it up on a spit before placing it on one of our customised roasting machines. The pig is then slow roasted over the next six to seven hours before one of our professional chefs carves both the meat and crunchy crackling for you to enjoy.
Hog roasts are generally suited for outdoor events and our waterproof machines mean that even during the colder months, we can still cook outside and serve the meat indoors.
Our hog roast packages look something like this:
- Up to 100 portions – £825
Including whole hog, chef, assistant, rolls, sauces, gazebo, serving tables and utensils
- Up to 125 portions – £875
Including large hog, chef, assistant, rolls, sauces, gazebo, serving tables and utensils
- Up to 150 portions – £925
Including extra-large hog, chef, assistant, rolls, sauces, gazebo, serving tables and utensils
Big Roast also offer a wide selection of canapes, salads and even vegetarian options for all of those who don’t eat meat.
When it comes to our hog roasts, beautifully cooked meat takes time. We recommend that our customers allow around seven hours from arrival until all food is ready to be served to our customers.
Our hog roasts events are structured like so:
- We arrive seven hours before serving your guests and set up.
- We cook the whole pig roast and then professionally cut up the meat.
- We recommend serving the hog roast straight away and will serve your guests. This time varies based on the size of your event.
- We clean and clear away, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your event.
For more information about our hog roast events or hog roast hire options, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0845 500 5450.