WHY A LAMB SPIT ROAST
Spring is the perfect time for a Lamb Spit Roast. Our succulent lamb cuts are served with a soft roll and our special mint sauce and are accompanied with crispy roast potatoes – is your mouth watering yet?
If you are hosting a smaller event, around 40-50 people, our lamb sprit roast is perfect. A lamb weighs approximately 22 kilograms, this equates to 176 grams of meat per person. Four hours before your event our chef will arrive and once your guests arrive; they can expect delicious, tender mouth-watering, tender cuts of lamb, paired with sides of your choosing. However, if 4-hours and 50 people sounds like a headache to you, then consider our lamb loin roast, it serves fewer people and cooks quicker – while the bone imparts a distinct flavour into the tender meat.
Considering it is Spring Time, we would recommend pairing your lamb with a fresh crisp salad.
HOW IT WORKS
For the basic lamb spit roast package:
-Serves up to 40 portions
- We’ll arrive about four-hours before serving
- After our initial set up, the lamb takes about 2- 2.5-hours to be cooked on the spit roast with rosemary – garlic can be added towards the end of cooking if requested (although a spit roast is a very hot place for garlic to be).
- Our experienced chef takes 30-minutes to cut the meat from the bone.
- We recommend serving the lamb straight from the machine to keep it nice and warm. Serving takes around 30-minutes for up to 50 people.
- We serve our lamb with mint sauce and customers can choose to serve themselves salad and rolls. However, if customers wish us to marinate the lamb prior to serving, this is possible.
- We clean and clear away, leaving you to enjoy your event
Desserts, salads and canapes can be organised by us too – delicious!
For a quote, contact us through our email email@example.com or call us on 0845 500 5450