Hog Roast Machine
Our machines have been tried and tested and can handle a spit roast pig or lamb with ease. We designed and tested the roasting machine based on our extensive bbq experience both in UK and back in his motherland.
Hog roast machines are gas fueled with an electric motor, capable of comfortably and consistently turning a full sized 60kg hog. Suitable for both pig roast and lamb roasts, you can oven roast over thirty chickens within the machine. Pictures below are typical of Big Roast Hog roast machines. Prices start from £3,200 with customisations available on request. Specs. 1400mm Long, 750mm deep and wide and 95kg in weight.
Our spit roast machines are mains powered with an electric motor capable of turning a 55kg hog. In the event of no power being available at an event then the machine can be turned by manual handle. The hog roast machine legs are fully collapsible saving space and increasing manoeuvrability.
- Hog Roast machine prices starting from £2,400
- Stainless Steel construction
- Ceramic Burners (replaceable)
- Easy to maneouvre (wheels, detachable legs)
- Dimensions: 1400mm long x 750 deep x 750mm wide
- UK designed, South African manufactured
- Customisable – tell us what you need!
- Includes electric motor. This motor can handle up to 60kg hog.
Click here for a full spec sheet – big-roast-hog-roast-machine-detail.